I ATE A SAUSAGE ROLL???

Pfft okay, so I'm not good at click bait. But after not following Piers Morgan's advice, I finally tried the Greggs' Vegan Sausage Roll. Btw they should win an award for their sassiness on twitter.


I have been trying to track down one of these gems for a while, but they kept selling out in my local shop; although the "oh crumbs" sign did make me giggle a couple of times (before I got grumpy that I was missing out on one again!).

I have to agree with the many positive reviews on twitter (oh shameless promo if you fancy following my twitter @amazing_maisy) it was a beaut. It was typical Greggs - slightly cold for being out too long, but really tasty! For a second I freaked that they'd given me the wrong sausage roll - thank goodness for the different latticed pastry. The sausage is made out of Quorn, but has the unique Greggs flavour.

If you have a chance to try it, veggie or not I would strongly suggest you do! And, for only 5p more than the original my bank account doesn't mind too much, they have officially become my go to snack 😊

x

Comments

Popular Posts