I Bought More Gig Tickets?

So, even though it's pay day soon my bank balance is currently crying at the amount of concert tickets I have bought in the last few months so I thought I'd give you a run down on what 2019 holds!

The Hara

My first proper gig of 2019, this was a bit of an impulse buy as I've only recently started to listen to them ♡

Panic! At The Disco

I am so so so excited for this one, never believed I'd get tickets but it's a dream come true.

The Hunna

My first time seeing them live, I couldn't make their original dates, but they rescheduled and I cannot wait, it's going to be a blast.

The Vamps x2

My Vamps obsession lives on, as does my love of New Hope Club...


Wallows

Me and my bestie are going as her 18th birthday present and it's going to be so fun!♡


I'll keep you updated:)


x

Comments

Popular Posts