Buying From Lucy&Yak

Lucy&Yak are famous for their handmade and organic cotton dungarees; although they do also sell trousers, tops, jackets, socks and pin badges! I've heard of the brand for a while, but never looked into it properly so I decided to have a little look on their website.

I got two pairs of dungarees in the sale, reduced from £58 to £30 each, although this is a significant saving this is far more than I generally spend on my clothes, but having looked at countless reviews I was assured that they wore very well and that the cause was worth it - I'll keep you updated.

They came really promptly in the post, only taking 2 days not the 4-5 advertised, which I was really pleased at; especially as the postage was free. They came packaged in a lovely fabric bag to save plastic with a really cute note card that doubled as a return form.


This pair I got is called Caspa, and is a collaboration between Katie E and Lucy and Yak, they're really comfy - made out of heavy weight cotton rather than corduroy which gives them a bit more of a spring feel, and are slightly cropped - although I am quite tall and have rolled them up in this picture.

I really love the funky print, of pale dusky pink, with mustard and black spots! Here I paired them with a cashmere grey oversized jumper, and my black doc marten shoes.
I wore them out on my trip to London and I felt really comfortable yet slightly out there in them, which I loved.

These are the 'original' dungarees, in maroon corduroy, I got them in size large (14-16) as this was the only size left which I thought would fit well. However, due to the loose fit they are quite a bit too big for me; yet, I styled them out with one
of my dad's belts and I think they're really lovely.

They are super comfy and I adore the colour! Here I'm wearing them with a cropped black tee ♡


Give them a follow at @lucyandyak, or check out their website to read more about them x

Comments

Popular Posts